feed me
Saturday, April 9, 2016



Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the FeedBlitz email updates for bloggertech252.humor@blogger.com



Do You Ever Feel Like Your Siblings are Messing With You on Purpose? and more...

Do You Ever Feel Like Your Siblings are Messing With You on Purpose?

 

Submitted by: (via ViralHog)

Tagged: dogs , digging , Video
       


Man Sends His Pet to Fish Heaven With a Glorious Viking Funeral

pet fish viking funeral

"My beloved fish I had for 6 1/2 years, Peeping Tom. Aptly named because he lived in my bathroom. Livin' his life watching people poop and shower. One day his bowl was moved out of the sunlight by my father despite specific instructions to keep his bowl in light. And I came home from work the next day to find my wonderful aquatic companion dead. So, since he was such a valiant creature I decided he deserved a Viking funeral. Here it is..."

Submitted by: (via chilly911)

Tagged: funeral , viking , fish , Reddit
       


In Canada, Even the Dachshunds Play Hockey

Crusoe & Oakley Play Hockey

"Oakley and I playing a bit of our national pastime!" hehe :)~ Crusoe

Posted by Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund on Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Submitted by: (via crusoedachshund)

       


When the Recipe Calls for Two Quarts of Liquid Cat

when the recipe calls for two quarts of liquid cat

Submitted by: (via jabbathechav)

Tagged: liquid , Cats
       


Baby Fox Eats From a Spoon

Submitted by: (via loopdeloops)

Tagged: spoon , gifs , fox , noms
       


More Recent Articles




Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

Filed Under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like: